myWeb Ltd guarantees that our service will be available to the internet 99.9% of any given month,terms and conditions apply.
Internet – Any network outside of myWeb Ltd internal network.
Network – myWeb Ltd internal network,under myWeb Ltd staff management and control.
This Service Level Agreement applies to “YOU” if YOU have an active service and is in good financial standing with myWeb Ltd. (eg. No overdue invoice(s).)
- Domain Name Services – This IS NOT guaranteed by our SLA.
- Network Connectivity – This IS guaranteed by our SLA.
- Power – This IS guaranteed by our SLA.
- Client Control Panel or Software Services – This IS NOT guaranteed by our SLA.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS Hosting) – This IS guaranteed by our SLA.
- Shared and Reseller Hosting – This IS guaranteed by our SLA.
Any failure longer than 1 hour that is guaranteed within our SLA will be credited as the following:
- 1 Hour Outage:One day free credit.
- 2 Hour Outage:Two days free credit.
- Each additional hour:One day free credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- myWeb Ltd offers SLA credits directly to the client. SLA credits are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- This SLA is only valid to DIRECT clients only. myWeb Ltd is not liable for any downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- Outage due to Scheduled Windows Maintenance is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Outage due to due to your behaviour/actions is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Direct DDOS towards your service is not eligible for SLA credit.
- False SLA claims may incur with a $25.00 administrative fee per offence.
- Downtime caused due to violation of Terms of Service (TOS) or Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) is not eligible for SLA credit.
- All SLA claims must be must be submitted to our Billing Department through ticket system ONLY.
- SLA claims must be submitted within one week (seven days) of the outage.
- SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly payment fee of service.
- SLA claims can only be submitted by the authorised account ONLY. Claims from other accounts will be denied.
- Any failure outside of myWeb Ltd network itself,including network provider outages are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any outage outside of myWeb Ltd’ control including,without limitation,natural disasters including weather conditions,flood,fire,strike or other labour disturbance,interruption or delay of transport,interruption or delay of telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation) or failure of third party software/hardware is not eligible for SLA credit.
- myWeb Ltd SLA may be modified or revised without notice.
- Contingency may not be due to myWeb Ltd network or hardware. myWeb Ltd staff are the sole determinate of the uptime of our service,and not any one client’s experience.
- Major causes and natural disasters are not covered by this SLA (i.e power outages affecting a wide region of the population,hurricanes etc.
- The maximum amount refund will not exceed the full month of the service fees where the outage did take place.